Genesis Fencing Club
GFC was establised in 2012 by former Romanian national team member Daniel Bucur.
Genesis' staff includes 2 coaches and 2 assistant coaches.
Our club focuses on introducing the Olympic sport of fencing to youth, but we also offer classes for adults.
We ensure that our coaches, staff and members promote good sportsmanship on and off the fencing strip.
- Fencing is an olympic sport and a NCAA sport.
Fencing scholarship opportunities are available for fencers at top universities.
- Fencers have a distinct advantage when it comes to college applications. %32 male fencers and %38 female fences are selected to fence in college whereas football and basketball are in the %5-7 range.
- Fencing is extremly safe.
- Fencing is a life long sport
- Fencing can fill PE credits.
Ask us about our volunteer program.